Area Of Interest
Electrical power system and Drives
- DESIGNATION:Assistant PROFESSOR (Contractual Fix-pay)
- QUALIFICATION:B.E (electrical), M.e (ELECTRical power system)
- EXPERIENCE:6 YEARS
- AREA OF INTEREST:ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM, Electrical Machines
B. E. (Electrical)
V.I.T. Valia, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat India
First class, 2008
M. E. (Electrical power system)
B.V.M. Engineering college,
GTU Ahmedabad, India
First Class with Distinction, 2012
Worked as an Assistant Professor for 8 month from 20012-2013 in Electrical Engineering Department,at DIET, Rajkot Gujarat
Currently working as an Assistant Professor (Adhoc contractual) at Government Engineering College - Gandhinagar since March'2013. to till date.
Skill and Knowledge
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
- Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate, and post-graduate level
Undergraduate (B. E. Instrumentation & Control)
- Elements of Electrical Engg.
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Analog System
- Energy system
- Circuit & Network
- Control System
Training and workshop
1) WORKSHOP ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY in June'2015 for One Week.
2) STTP on mathematical tools and techniques for Engineering research 30 may - 3 june 2016 ( one week ) at GEC gandhinagar.
3) Refresher Course in Control, Computer and Communication June'2016 for 2 Week At GECG
4) TEQIP Pedagogical Conclave On Electrical science Sept.'2016 for 2 Days at IIT Gandhinagar
5) STTP on Recent Trends In Engineering & Technology and its Impacts on Academic Reforms 19 dec – 30 dec 2016 ( two week ) at GECG.
Supporting Member in Electrical Maintenance AT GEC Gandhinagar.