MTech, BE, MS
Area Of Interest
Master of Technology(MTech) in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics and Electrical Drives) from SVNIT, Surat
Bachelor of Engineering(BE) in Electrical Engineering from Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad, was affiliated with Gujarat University (GU)
Master of Science in Information Technology from DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
1. Worked as Sr Engineer(EDC) at Windsor Machines Ltd, Chhatral for 3 years.
2. Worked as Asst. Professor in Electrical Engineering Department at LDRP Institute of Technology and Research, Gandhinagar for 7 years and 7 months.
3. Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College - Sector 28, Gandhinagar since August 2016.
Skill and Knowledge
Tools & Technologies
- Control Panel & PLC, Injection Moulding Machines
- English (Speak/Read/Write)
- Hindi (Speak/Read/Write)
- Gujarati (Speak/Read/Write)
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate, and post-graduate level
Undergraduate (B. E. All)
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electronics
- Electrical Machines
Post – graduate (M. E. Electrical)
Training and workshop
1. Condition Monitoring of Power Transformer, March 5, 2018 to March 9, 2018, IITRAM, Ahmedabad
2. Recent Technical Innovation & Development in Electrical Engineering, Jan 1, 2018 to Jan 11, 2018 (Equivalent to one week STTP) DTE, Govt. of Gujarat, GEC, Sector-28, Gandhinagar
3. Fundamental and Applications of Magnetics: Recent Developments towards Biomedical Engineering Nov 27, 2017 to Dec 1, 2017, GEC, Sector-28, Gandhinagar.
4. International Faculty Development program Phase I and II in association with British Deputy High Commission and GTEP UK, GEC, Sector-28, Gandhinagar
5. STTP on “Enhancing Research Communication” Feb 13 to 17, 2017, GEC, Sector-28, Gandhinagar
6. STTP on “Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology and Its Impact on Academic Reforms” Dec 19 to 30, 2016, GEC, Sector-28, Gandhinagar
7. Pedagogical Conclave on Electrical Sciences, Sept 24-25, 2016, IIT Gandhinagar
PAPER REVIEWER FOR PROCEEDINGS
1. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation and Control 2015- ICIC 2015 (28-30 May, 2015)
2. IEEE Journal on Power Electronics
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
1. Mihir Chaudhari, Paul D. Christian, “Application of Shunt Active Power Filter for Dynamic Compensation of Reactive Power & Harmonics for 12-pulse Converter Power Supply of Tokamak Superconducting Coils”, IJAERD, Vol 3, Issue 5, May 2016.
2. Mihir Chaudhari, C. K. Gupta, “Simulation of Synchronous Reference Frame theory based Method for Harmonic Mitigation”, IJAERD, Vol 2, Issue 3, April 2015.
3. Mihir Chaudhari, Chirag K. Patel, “Economic Load Dispatch using Genetic Algorithm”, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol 4, Issue-11, Nov-2014, PP 27-29.
4. Mihir Chaudhari, Nirav Joshi, “Mitigation of Voltage sag by using single phase dynamic voltage restorer”, IJAERD, Vol 2, Issue 12, Dec 2015
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
1. Mihir Chaudhari, Dharmesh Prahapati,” Power Factor Correction of Single Phase PWM Boost
Rectifier”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), Visakhapatnam, India, 24-25 Jan, 2015.
2. Mihir Chaudhari, Prasanta Kundu, “Investigation of Electrical Stress in High Voltage IGBT
Power Module using Finite Element Simulations”, IEEE International Conference on Advanced
Research in Engineering and Technology 2013 (ICARET 2013), Vijayawada, India, 08-09 Feb,
3. Mihir Chaudhari. “Visualization of 3D Building Models on Google Earth”, 1st International
Conference on Current trends in Technology, NUiCONE 2010, Ahmedabad, India, 09-11 Dec,