Area Of Interest
Structural analysis & Design
- Master of Computer Aided Structural Analysis and Design (M.E.CASAD) from L.D.College of Engineering ,was affiliated with Gujarat University (GU), Gujarat, India, with 71.96% (Distinction)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B.E.) fromL.D.College of Engineering ,was affiliated with Gujarat University (GU), Gujarat, India, with 69.72% (Distinction).
Worked as an Assistant Professor from July 2009-Apr 2011 in Civil Engineering Department,at Sabar Institute Of Technology , prantij Gujarat
Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College - Gandhinagar since May'2011. to till date.
- Worked as member of team ( third party verification ) of design for
solar roof top supporting structure.(c/o government engineering
- Working as member of team of experts for third party verification and
investigation for the shamlaji temple project,Gujarat ( c/o Gujarat
1. Training Program on Earthquake Engineering and Earthquake Building Code 17-21 September ‘2013( one week ) at GIDM(Gujarat institute of disaster management)
2. Short Course on Seismic Design of Earth & Rock-fill Dames 15-18 October ‘ 2013 Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar ( IITGN)
3. Karmayogi Residential Training for Quality Improvement Program in Technical Education 6-8 December ‘2013 Government of Gujarat
4. CEP course on Piping Engineering ( online training ) Decmber’2013- March ‘2014 Indian Institute of Technology Bombay( IITB) CE& QIP.
5 Short term Course on Advances in Civil Engineering 10-21 November ‘2014
(two week) at NITTTR ,A’bad.
6 ISTE STTP on Environmental Studies 2-12 june’2015
(two week) At Nirma university conducted by IITB (MHRD).
7 Workshop on Research Methodology 27-31 October’2015 (one week ) at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar ( IITGN).
8 STTP on mathematical tools and techniques for Engineering research 30may - 3 june 2016 ( one week ) at GEC gnagar.
9 STTP on Recent Trends In Engineering & Technology and its Impacts on Academic Reforms 19 dec – 30 dec 2016 ( two week ) at GEC gnagar.