Vision of Library:
To become a premier Learning Resource Centre in Engineering & Technology.
Mission of Library:
Provide high quality information resources in all forms, to GECGN community and achieve excellence in service.
Total Library area is 1192 Sq.Mt. which cover ground floor and first floor.
- Serves as hub for library and information services.
- Serves as an innovative partner in teaching, learning and research activities.
- Responsible for acquisition, processing, organizing & providing access to high quality information resources both in print & digital form.
- Contributes to the achievement of Institute’s mission.
Membership of library:
Membership of Library is given to all Government Engineering College students and staff members. Borrowing Privileges is given to all PG Students, UG Students and faculty members.
Books , CD/CBT and Magazines issue facilities :
- Loaning of reading books – 2 nos For 14 days/student
- CD/CBT : 2 nos for 7 days/student
- Library magazines : issue facility is for staff members /students
Library Resources ( Print and Digital)Total number of books: 11239
Total number of titles: 3174
Total number of CBT: 103
Daily newspapers: 7
Non-technical magazines: 16
* The collection of books and reference books is more than 12,500
* The library has RFID-based Library Management System allow users self-issue return books and other resources.
* Library has the collection of NPTEL videos for students and faculty members.
NPTEL access is : \\192.168.1.100
Prof. Tarun Patel (Asst. Prof. of English). Library officer in charge
Shri R M Shrimali, Asst. Librarian