Area Of Interest
Advanced Process Control, Optimization Techniques
B. E. (Instrumentation & Control)
Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India
First Class with Distinction, 2007
M. Tech (Instrumentation)
Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur, India
First Class with Distinction, 2010
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate, and post-graduate level
Undergraduate (B. E. Instrumentation & Control)
- Control System
- Control System Design
- Process Control
- Industrial Measurements
- Simulation Laboratory
- Electrical and Electronics Measurement
- Instrumentation Systems
- Control System Components
- Process Dynamics and Control
Post – graduate (M.Tech. Control & Automation)
- Optimization Techniques
- Dynamics of Linear Systems
Following Training and workshops attended.
1. One week course in DCS Overview during 3rd to 7th Aug.-2016 conducted by technical school of yokogawa India Ltd.
2. Two weeks STTP on "Recent trends in Engineering & Technology and its Impact on Academic Reforms " during 19th to 30th Dec.-2016 conducted by GEC, Gandhinagar.
3. One week STTP on "Advance Pedagogy Training Program" during 16th to 20th Jan.-2017 conducted by EQUATE.
4. One week STTP on "Enhancing Research Communication" during 13th to 17th Feb.-2017 conducted by GEC, Gandhinagar.
1. Member International Society for Automation