Area Of Interest
B. E. (Instrumentation & Control)
L. D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Gujarat University)
First Class, 2010
M. Tech (Instrumentation)
College of Engineering Pune, India
First Class with Distinction, 2012
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at undergraduate level
Undergraduate (B. E. Instrumentation & Control)
- Control System
- Instrumentation Systems
- Simulation Laboratory
- Control System Design
- Process Control
- Industrial Measurements
- Electrical and Electronics Measurement
Following Training and workshops attended.
1. One week course in DCS Overview during 3rd to 7th Aug.-2016 conducted by technical school of yokogawa India Ltd.
2. Two weeks STTP on "Recent trends in Engineering & Technology and its Impact on Academic Reforms " during 19th to 30th Dec.-2016 conducted by GEC, Gandhinagar.
3. One week STTP on "Advance Pedagogy Training Program" during 16th to 20th Jan.-2017 conducted by EQUATE.
4. One week STTP on "Enhancing Research Communication" during 13th to 17th Feb.-2017 conducted by GEC, Gandhinagar.